- 4 Cups Sticky Rice (Locally known as Malagkit)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Banana Flavoring (Vanilla Extract)
- 3 1/2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups White sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt.
1. Toast malagkit until golden brown. Cool and pound until it is powdery. Set aside half a cup for dusting.
2. Cook the coconut milk, vanilla, sugar, and the toasted malagkit in a pan or double broiler. Continuously stir the mixture over low heat. When you see spots of oil separating from the mixture, it's done and you may now remove from heat. It would look more like of a dough.
3. Sprinkle flour on a wooden board so you can place the mixture over it without it sticking on the board. Roll it over with a rolling pin.
4. Divide into strips and shape it into cylinders.
6. You sat aside half a cup of the toasted sticky rice, now sprinkle it on a plate or board then roll the cylinder Espasol over it.