June 16, 2011

NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC

Palo, Leyte, 
6501 Philippines
June 16, 2011

Dear Beloved Reader,

I'm very sorry that I haven't updated my blog for weeks now. The reason behind this is my head becomes very dizzy at random and yes, frequent times. After having check-ups with two doctors already, they found out that I am stressed and needs to relax. So because I have to rest, I am to pause using the computer than how frequent I usually did.

Again, sorry. I hope I'd get well soon so I can post more recipes and food adventures. By the way, we had Buko con Hielo this afternoon. I'd be posting about that when (and IF) I get better.

Regarding the Tacloban City Fiesta falling on June 29 of this year, which is accompanied with the festivals, I will do my best to cover the said event and update you accordingly.

Thank you everyone and may the Grace, Glory, and Mercy of God shower YOU always.

Sincerely and Definitely yours,
Michelangelo Irra Kelvin Kreuger Osborne (MIKKO) Duero.

Related Articles

1 comments:

Popular Posts